Interactive instructional video guitar courses from TrueFire.
“I’m excited about 335 IMPROV and the opportunity to present my own approach to improvisation,” Larry says, “which, as I demonstrate in the course, works just as well for me over rock, blues and pop as it does with jazz.” 335 IMPROV is organized into six sections. Each section covers a series of related topics and each uses a vamp or section from one of Carlton’s tunes as the practice track. The tracks were cherry-picked by Larry to provide a range of harmonic and rhythmic situations, in a variety of musical styles that will satisfy players of most every discipline.
Buy Now: $100
Larry Carlton’s 335 BLUES Interactive Video Software Course 335 BLUES, Larry’s first course in twenty years, imparts Carlton’s philosophical, technical and musical approach in a genre rich with expression and improvisation – the blues. Presented by TrueFire, 335 BLUES features 80 full-length interactive video lessons, text overviews, practice rhythm tracks, standard notation and interactive Power Tab so you can "see" and "hear" the tab and notation played out at any tempo. TrueFire’s video lesson player features zoom, frame advance, looping and other handy controls.
Buy Now: $100
Other Instruction: Downloadable Tabs
- NEW! Nite Crawler transcribed by Evan Green.
- Stratus from "Live at the Greek" – Transcribed by Michael A Burstein.
- Blues-Improvisation from "Live at the Greek" – Transcribed by Markus Hetzel
- Ridin the Treasure
- It Was Only Yesterday
- Her Favorite Song
- Don’t Give It Up (main riff)
- Kid Charlemagne – Transcribed by Andreas Ruckes
- Kid Charlemagne – Solo (in depth analysis)
- Sleepwalk – Transcribed by Mike Crutcher
- Sleepwalk (theme)
- Sleepwalk (chordchanges)
- Put It Where You Want It (chordchanges)
- Emotions Wound Us So (new complete version)